Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally!!

Yes, the Dentlers finally have a web page. It was a long time coming and I have pulled some hairs out trying to figure out how to do it.

We are all doing really well. Owen is growing up way to fast. He can now roll all the way over (back to front and now front to back), he is weighing in at 16lbs and is 25.5 inches long. Kevin is enjoying his job as an independent sales rep. for a few bicycle companies. His territory covers some of the most gorgeous parts of WA., OR, and ID.. His job has allowed him to spend most mornings and weekends with Owen. Afternoons for Owen are spent at his Nana's house (Ma Dentler). I am still working for Nordstroms and it is going well. My added work responsibilities have allowed me to tailor my schedule to meet the needs of our family. Busy for all of us but a challenge we are excited to be embarking on.

I will continue to update the photo gallery but at the moment it has pictures from our Fourth of July trip to Great Falls Montana and Big Timber Montana. We were able to see my family in Great Falls and then we headed down to Big Timber where we met up with the Halsteds, Benavidezs, and the Fetchos. It was great to see all of our little boys together again. We stayed in a cute cabin by a raging river (raging is an under statement, this once trickling creek which had a depth at the most of 4 feet now had a depth of 10-12 feet) enjoyed some great meals made by each family, went for a hike in the Gallaton National Forest and just enjoyed hanging out.

We hope all of you are well and I will try hard to keep this up to date.

3 comments:

Janeen Alley said...

Hurray! We can't wait to see some pics!

Halsted Fam said...

Yahoo!! Nice site, I love it!! Man that little guy is hansome. If ever you want a break mail him to me...I will take him!!

Halsted Fam said...

okay time for an update....seriously!